PIRATAS Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Task in Lisbon

2 posters

Go down

New Task in Lisbon Empty New Task in Lisbon

Post  Admin Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 pm

till patch new task in lisbon appears...all days.

For make this task needs to join a guild fleet...send apply in one of the piratas fleet. Go to port, close to Dagama was a npc called the guardian of 7 seas...or something like this...and join a fleet. Then search one of those...

- patapalos.- Its my fleet but please try to choose other one im close to be full 15/20
- piranas: The fleet from Johan Hendricus
- Perseus: The fleet from Captain Christos
- Umbrella Corporation: The fleet from wolfire
- Guarrinchis: Tolo´s Fleet
- The ZennoffYarrr : Rayven´s Fleet.

Try to dont create a new fleet, only join one of this 6 fleets.

And finally last question...Try to get our Chat voice to talk with microphones with all guild members. was a funny tool for the gamme and essencial when battles to others guilds start.

ask in guild chat or see the forum...in software you can find a post abouth that.

www.getgsc.com. Download, install, start the program, register and ask someone in guild chat that invites to you the fist time that you join into the program...

when you join one of our fleets then you can accept some task in lisbon

FLEET TASK: Go to fleet master and talk with him when your fleet lider activate the task each days. needs profesion 20 to start to make it.

GUILD TASK: same than before...needs profesion 30 to start to make it - use to give contributions point from the guild...a nice way to get a lot of contribuition points in guild for exchange in the guild hall at npc called GUILD CARETAKER for double experience scroll for one use -1000 contribuition points- or for guild chest- 1.500 c.p. - this chest when you opened gives the chance to get permanent charms, potions, drawings, or the most normal...10 K silver coins ...

MERCHANT ALLYANCE TASK: Dont needs that the leader activate this task, only needs profesion 40. these task use to give rewards to get contribution points from the merchant allyance and with this points you can take some gifts but i think you need like 2000. each task make it gives 5 points i think.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://bbopiratas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Task in Lisbon Empty NEW GUILD TASK

Post  Admin Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:11 pm

GOLD RUSH: This is a guild task take it in lisbon randomly....if you get it needs to sail till San Francisco, pacific coast in USA. Better if you go with 2 ships one for carring gold one for get full provs.

In Sanfrancisco, to the left, its a small forest in the city, you see from dock some trees, go to the npc Called HENRY and talk with him, pay 1 millions and he gives to you 1 gold chest. buy all the provisions that you can and sail till Zhigu...in the docks you can find LOPEZ, sumbit the task and you get experience and 5 millions silver. Not sure if when you back to lisbon can submit the task for more silver. Cos think its complete when you submit the gold to Lopez.

WOOD TRADE: Submit timber 200 of 8 LV and teak 80 to Hada in Basra. if you cant get this mats its a waste of time and silver, dont buy, just dont accept the task. Never do this task think gives 2.5 millions.

DECORATE PALACE: Submit coral 300, pearls 200, black pearls 20 to Ladehawa in Bombay.
Same than before...dont accept if you cant get this mats easyly...i thik if you sell this mats to others players you can get more silver...

EXPORT MINE: Submit gold 200, nickel 5, tungsten5 to Nakano in Nagasaki. Same than before...

I only use to accept the gold rush.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Task in Lisbon Empty MERCHANT ALLYANCE TASK

Post  Admin Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:32 pm

HARASSEMENT: The great good task, easy to make, go till some citys where you can find other allyance flags....the most closer to lisbon is in BOURDEAUX. in the port, needs to go and start to hit the flag till you destroy it, back and take the reward.

Other citys with flags are alexandria suburbs, not sure if london, Amberes dok...algiers but not sure. I always destroy the Bourdeaux flag hehehe.

PRECIOUS LITERATURE:(treasures lv 1 like a paper or like a book for example quang li music)You can go to Barcelona and look for an official Authenticator to identify your collection. We only acknowledge expert reports issued by him. You must bring it with your collection back to us....He gives to you expertice reports, needs 20 to submit...DONT KNOW THE REWARD...BUT...20 EXPERTICE REPORTS are 20 treasures...even if they are lv 1. then i think....20 treasures selling at price of 500 K they are 10 millions silver...if that task gives 8 millions i think...not sure...then you loose 2 millions in tresaures...well gives to you experience too.. then its your choice.

Tight Competition: (treasures like a jewels like jem harpin, green jadete...) There is a flourishing black market in jewels. You can go to Barcelona and look for an official Authenticator to identify your jewels. We only acknowledge expertise report issued by him. You must take it with your collection back to us...same than before

Ancient Costume Collection: (treasures like suits like pilots etc...) same than before

Legendary Weapon (treasures like weaponds) same than before.

Aristocrats' Addiction (treasures like potery, etc...art valuable)

I only accept the harassement, but if you make a lot of treasures and you dont know what to do with them and they are cheap...try to get the expertice reports and when you get 20 of same then try to submit when the task appears ramdomly.

Dont know the rewards coud be nice if someone complete this post.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Task in Lisbon Empty FLEET TASK-

Post  Admin Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Task in Lisbon Empty Re: New Task in Lisbon

Post  Rachel_Wall_TR Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 pm

I have a good method for Rare Literature task. If you have 20-24 million silver, you can buy a Sun Tzu's Art of War. It corresponds to 140 book proof. After making the task 7 times, you can have 56 million silver in your hand. I know it may take some time because there may be other tasks too, you may not be able to make that task for 7 times one after another. But my point is, buying a Sun Tzu's Art of War is a great investment.

Rachel_Wall_TR

Back to top Go down

New Task in Lisbon Empty Re: New Task in Lisbon

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down