PIRATAS Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST STEPS

Go down

FIRST STEPS Empty FIRST STEPS

Post  enjotabe Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:43 am

SKILL TUTOR

Wen you started the game the fist task to make is talk wit an Npc close to doker to get some silver and some metal and timber to reuibuild your ship. At the begiininng you get the 2 mast latin ship, well is not a ship, maybe a boat. Rebuild into a Battle ship, or Merchant Ship or Explorer Ship. It depends that what do want to do at the fist time.

When you will do it, go to to Skill tutor into the city, close the door to learn profesions but take care, every profesion chosed cost to you some silver, not much but just to give away all your money and that was hard at the begining.

The profesions are called Skills, when you talk with the skill tutor these are the options that you can choice

FIRST STEPS Skillt10

SKILLs= its used to learn profesions DOWN you can find LEARN
to learn it, PROMOTE to promote to phase 2 when you reached at lv 31 o DEMOTE
to clear it but he ask to you Item Mail Points to do it...you must buy it with real money

FIRST STEPS Skillt11

STUND= To learn special habilities, for example here in the pictor i click in sea batle...down appear how many skills points I got, 2 in the picture, and 3 pics apears down..., canon fight-raming y grappling. I chose that i like and then click to leanr if i dont god it yet or promote to lv up or demote to level down. I never click on demote...dont know what happen

TITLES= Dont have much to say, click into the profesions, see if you got the options to buy the title and the price and if you like it then buy it.

Buy these titles gives to you the chance to put into your character in society you can choose and see your title.

Every title of each skill is more espensive than the other. that was the rep. that gives to you and the price.

title at lv 11 skill...............................3.5 K silver and 35 rep.
title at lv 31 skill...............................60 K silver and 600 rep.
title at lv 51 skill...............................280 K silver and 2.800 rep. more cheap than treasure.
title at lv 71 skill...............................840 k silver and 8.400 rep.
title at lv 91 skill..............................1.8 MILLIONS but 18.000 rep.

fist you must buy title lv 11 next 31 next 51 next 71 next 91 ...cant buy directly title lv 91

Think that much treasures gives les reputation and cost to you more silver. Each skill have his titles..

enjotabe
Admin

Back to top Go down